Do you love interior, home decoration, design and lifestyle? Then visit MAISON&OBJET, the leading international home decor fair for interior design and lifestyle.
We are a proud exhibitor at this wonderful fair in Paris and would love to welcome you at our stand.
MAISON&OBJET – Why visit this fair?
At this splendid fair, you can encounter more than 3000 brands from more than 65 countries. Each edition, more than 90 000 people visit this fair in order to discover the best decoration and home interior solutions.
The fair consists of two hubs, maison and objet:
Here you can find the ultimate decoration and interior solutions for your own home or workplace, organised by style.
This ‘House’ hub consists of 4 different universes:
- Craft (the art of craftsmanship), métiers d’art
- Unique & eclectic
- Today (Today’s and tomorrow’s interiors)
- Forever (Authentic or revamped classics) – Here you can visit our stand where we showcase our authentic conservatories and lean-to verandas in stylish ironwork (wrought iron).
This ‘Object’ hub consists of 7 sectors where you can discover the best objects and decorative accessories, organised by product family:
- Home accessories
- Home linen
- Home fragrances
- Fashion accessories
- Kids & Family
- Smart gift
- Cook & share
Visit our stand
You can discover our wrought iron greenhouses at our stand A207. This stand is located in the MAISON hub, hall 7.
At the top of this page, you can find some impressions of our stand.
Bring us a visit and discover our conservatories built with stylish ironwork (wrought iron). Let us inspire you and discover how you can incorporate such a vintage conservatory in your garden or against your home.
- From 7 until 11 September 2018
- Address: Parc des expositions Paris Nord Villepinte (check location on Google Maps)
- Opening hours:
- From Friday the 7th of September until Monday the 10th of September: from 9h30 until 19h
- Tuesday 11 September: From 9h30 until 18h
- Tickets for sale onsite or online.
Also don’t forget to use the smartphone app when you are visiting this great fair (more info on the official website).