We would like to invite you to come and visit our nostalgic conservatories at the Beervelde Garden Days on the 11th, 12th and 13th of May 2018.
You can find DBG Classics at stall 454 in zone 4 of the Park.
Visit our nostalgic conservatories: details
When? This event will take place on 11, 12 and 13 May 2018:
- Friday 11th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th May 2018
- From 10h00 until 18h00
Where? In Beervelde Park, in the locality Lochristi in East-Flanders, Belgium.
- Beerveldse Baan
- 9080 Lochristi (Beervelde)
- East-Flanders, Belgium
- Just 90 minutes from Calais
- E17 Ghent-Antwerp
- 2 km from exit 11 towards Lochristi
- GPS: Lochristi, Beerveldse Baan 33
- Google Maps: plan your route via this link
- €10 for a presale ticket
- €12 for a ticket at the gate
- Children and groups
- Free for children under the age of 15
- €8 for groups from 25 persons
- Special tickets
- Weekend ticket at €15: unlimited access during 3 days
- Combiticket: combine your entry ticket with a workshop
- Beervelde VIP Experience: the exclusive green and culinary experience
- All tickets are available for online booking via this link
- Four-legged friends are welcome on the leash
- Free parking in large meadows
- The entrance is from the Beerveldse Baan via the archery field
- First aid station available
- Beverages and catering available, from quick snack to a cosy dining experience
- Variety of activities: workshops, demonstrations, activities for children or even a free guided forest walk in the Beervelde Park
- Free plant day care and free plant transport
- Here you can have your plants or other purchases looked after so you don’t have to carry everything around the whole time
- You can find this service on the lawn at the back of the white villa
- If you like, our transport service can bring these goods to the exit at the archery field where you can pick them up by car
- Accessible for people with disabilities
- Paved pathways which are easily accessible by wheelchair in normal weather conditions
- The VIP car park is at the disposal of all people with disabilities, after presenting your parking card for people with disabilities
- There is also a mobile toilet available which is accessible for people with disabilities
- Website of the Garden Days of May 2018: click here
- More detailed practical information: click here
Nostalgic conservatories at the Beervelde Garden Days
You can come and admire our nostalgic conservatories at stall 454 in zone 4 of the Park.
The Beervelde Park is a family estate of 25 hectares (a former castle’s grounds), now classified as a historic monument since 1995. It opens its doors twice a year to welcome 230 exhibitors and over 20.000 plant enthusiasts!
The theme of this spring edition is the guest region Hauts-de-France, a region in the north of France formed by the regions Picardy and Nord-Pas-de-Calais.
This region serves as a source of inspiration for the organisers, as well as for the exhibitors. Hence, you can expect a number of exhibitors to present something that is inspired by this region.
The first example is already provided by the visual of this edition: a watercolour by Jean Pattou that makes reference to the many belfries typical for the region.
We will happily welcome you at stall 454 in zone 4 of the Park where you can admire our nostalgic conservatories!