Are you keen to discover this renowned trade fair where the focus will now be shifted towards visitors even more? Then don’t hesitate to visit this great fair and our stand to view our exclusive greenhouses.
Batibouw decided to renew its concept, also known as Batibouw 2.0. This means Belgium’s biggest trade fair for construction, renovation and home improvement will showcase lots of novelties, while being hosted during a slightly shorter timeframe.
What is Batibouw and why is it worth your time?
Batibouw is a unique trading fair which serves the construction industry, a crucial economic pillar of Belgium’s economy.
Even from a European perspective this fair belongs to the best in its segment. The entire fair focuses on all aspects of living (construction, renovation or decoration).
Hence, this yearly fair functions as a magnet to attract thousands of visitors (both professionals and end consumers).
Novelties of Batibouw 2.0
- Special advice area in Hall 5 – Enables you to get a Q and A session for 15 minutes with experts from the industry
- Two conference zones (in Hall 5 and 12) where brands, exhibitors and partners organise presentations about various themes.
- New floor plan for an optimised synergy between industries. For example, you can visit areas about construction and renovation, outdoor woodworking and tools, heating, airconditioning, ventilation and (renewable) energy.
- FREE ENTRY POSSIBLE on weekdays after 4 pm (excluding the late-night closing). As such, you can view our exclusive greenhouses for free at Batibouw 2020.
- Integrated ecological and innovation route which you can follow during your visit of the fair.
- Do-It-Yourself Workshop zone where exhibitors organise workshops, demonstrations and competitions for visitors who love to roll up their sleeves.
- Relocation zone which offers visitors solutions and services in the context of a relocation or a need for storage space for a specific period of time.
- Inspiration zone which places 4 homes in the spotlight: a studio, a one-bedroom apartment, a two-bedroom apartment and a single-family home. With the help of the participating exhibitors, visitors can get a better idea of how the products look like in real life and how they would look like in their own home.
Shift from pure offline to multichannel
The organisers of Batibouw decided to innovate the fair’s concept because consumer behaviour has radically changed (and is still changing).
Batibouw 2.0 focuses on a multichannel approach. This means that all information is not solely available on the fair anymore. From now on, all info is also available online and accessible through multiple social media channels.
Batibouw is a prominent fair in Belgium and celebrates its 60th birthday this year. The current makeover is the icing on the cake for this milestone in this fair’s existence.
Visit our stand – Discover our exclusive greenhouses at Brussels Expo
Visit our stand to view our authentic greenhouses in wrought iron and glass. You don’t even have to be a gardener to enjoy these garden rooms.
We also have clients who use our wrought iron creations as a multifunctional space. You could also use our authentic wrought iron greenhouses as a cosy lean-to veranda for example.
Stand is more spacious than ever
- Hall 8
- Stand 8133
- Check our stand on the floor plan of Hall 8
Various types of our exclusive greenhouses will be on show
- Freestanding arched greenhouse
- Lean-to conservatory
Personal contact with representatives
If you visit our stand, you will be able to have a personal chat with our representatives. This offers you the opportunity to have an in-depth chat about what’s possible for your situation.
For example, did you know that you could opt for a DIY greenhouse kit which gets delivered to your doorstep? Do not hesitate to talk to our representatives at the stand to get more detailed information about this option.
An all-in service where we take care of the construction in your garden is also possible of course (although only on Belgian territory).
When visiting our stand, you can also discuss the various possibilities regarding standardised versus custom solutions.
Practical info about Batibouw 2020
This location is easily accessible by car, motor, public transport and by plane.
Parking space is available at parking C (parking ticket costs € 10).
Dates and opening hours
From Saturday the 29th of February to (and including) the 8th of March 2020:
- Weekends: From 10 am until 6:30 pm
- On weekdays: From 12 pm until 8:30 pm – Free entrance after 4 pm on weekdays, except on the day of the late-night closing on Thursday the 5th of March
- Late-night closing on Thursday the 5th of March: From 12 pm until 10 pm
Tickets and special AFTERWORK DEAL
- € 15 at the entrance
- € 13.5 online
- Afterwork Deal: All visitors can access Batibouw for free after 4 pm on weekdays (except for the 5th of March, which is the late-night closing)
- Kids younger than 6 can enjoy free entry
- Group tickets available (15 – 40 tickets)
Can you not attend? Contact us
Aren’t you able to attend and view our exclusive greenhouses? Then you can still contact us without any obligations for more detailed information!
You can also request a quote online to come one step closer to the greenhouse of your dreams.